Many of you were going to support us by taking part in the Leeds 10K or other fundraising events across the country this year. Then Covid happened.
Run for All, the charity behind the Leeds 10K, have put together an event where you can run the distance you want, in as many days as you want, as we say Jog On to 2020.
We’d love you to take part and Jog On For Smudger this Christmas.
Here’s how it works:
- The challenge will run from 26th December 2020 to 6th January 2021.
- You can select to complete 5K, 10K, 13.1miles, 26.2miles or an Ultra Marathon as part of the challenge.
- Whether you decide to run the distance all in one or across the 12 days, it’s up to you.
- It costs £11 when entries open in November – but you can pre-register now for the chance to receive a limited edition Jog On 2020 Water bottle.
- Once you’ve submitted the evidence of the completed run, you’ll receive a branded Jog On 2020 Buff in the post.
If you pre-register and then sign up, please let us know so we can support you in your efforts. Email us or tag us on social media using the hashtag #JogOnForSmudger.
We’ve set up a Jog On For Smudger JustGiving page so you can ask your friends and family to support you quickly and easily through that.
Or, you can of course set up your own and ask people to donate directly to us through that.
We hope you can join us this Christmas as we say Jog On to 2020 and welcome to (hopefully) a more normal 2021.