The 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon on Sunday 3 October is set to be the world’s first 100,000-person marathon – and the Nick Smith Foundation has secured one of the 50,000 places for the main event in London.
You and the other 49,999 people on the streets of London will be joined by 50,000 participants in a coordinated virtual event around the globe.
Secure your place in history.
We have secured a place in the London Marathon’s main event in the capital through the Charity Ballot. Now we need you.
If you have always dreamed of having the chance to run the London Marathon, or have been running for years and relish the challenge of stepping up to 26.2 miles, this is your chance to be on the streets of the capital this October.
What we ask of you…
- You will need to guarantee raising a minimum of £2,500 – this covers the cost of the place and ensures we maximise the return from winning a coveted place in the charity ballot.
- You will need to arrange to independently travel to London for the event and arrange any accommodation required.
What we will provide…
- Inspiration and support to help you raise money (though we draw the line at foot rubs…)
- A branded Nick Smith Foundation t-shirt or vest so you can be spotted on the streets of the capital.
- Marketing and communications help to promote your efforts through our channels and supporter networks.
Interested? Please apply…
- We want to raise the most money we can from this rare opportunity, so if you’re up for the challenge then fill in your details below before 28 February 2021. We will be making a decision by Easter to give you time to prepare for the race and to begin promoting your Marathon challenge.